From Thursday 4th June restrictions are being lifted by National Government enabling the rest of our outdoor stalls to trade.
We ask when visiting the market to follow social distancing roles and stand on the provided floor markings and be mindful in keeping your distance when walking around the market. When visiting the market,
- Be mindful of our socially distancing queuing system that will be in place on each stall.
- Don’t pick up and put back items unnecessarily
- Shop individually if you can
- Pay via contactless if you are able to
- Don’t visit if you are displaying any COVID19 symptoms.