Green Lane Playing Field
Situated on the southern edge of town off the A342 Andover Road, the 6.5 hectare site has been redeveloped to provide football pitches, including…
- a floodlit all-weather surface pitch
- as well as a pavilion with changing rooms
- HQ and office accommodation for the Wiltshire Football Association
- outstanding football facilities for youth and adult teams.
Not just Football
Green Lane Playing Fields is also the home of the Devizes Bowmen Archery Club, and over the next few years we will be working with them to improve their on-site facilities as well.
On the same site is the Town’s Skate and BMX park. This is a great example of the variety of park styles that can be achieved within a skatepark. There is a mini-ramp, a rhythm section, a plaza strip and a level change with real street style stairs and handrail.
Sports facilities at Devizes Leisure Centre
Although Devizes Leisure Centre is managed by the Wiltshire Council, Devizes Town Council supports the running of this service by making a significant annual financial contribution towards its operational costs. the centre…
- Fully equipped fitness suite
- 25 metre swimming pool with baby pool
- Multi purpose sports hall
- Floodlit artificial pitch
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Squash courts
- Large dance and fitness studio with mirrors and sprung floor
- Meeting room for hire
- Health suite
- Free public WiFi